2. Best dumplings in Chinatown. $2.50 for 10 dumplings. Delicious on a budget.
3. Chinatown locals out enjoying the sun, playing card games.
4. Local Bushwick subway stop.
5. Found this amazing street art when exploring East Village and Lower East Side.
6. My dying rose. Still haven’t thrown these V. Day beauts away, the colours are too magical.
7. Best day at work when I got driven to downtown Manhattan with a personal driver.
8. A few snaps of our street in Bushwick before we moved.
9. Graffiti on the local deli.
10. Moving day! Thanks Felix!
11. Will in the back of the moving van.
12. Exploring the new neighbourhood, walking to our new subway stop.